Akbayev Yerbolsyn Tursynovich
Head of the Department of Finance
(сandidate of economic sciences, associate professor)
Training of students on the educational program “Finance” is carried out since the foundation of KSU in 1972. September 30, 1974 was opened the Department of “Finance and credit”, the founder (first head) of which was Ph.D., associate Professor, OrmanbayevA.Zh,, and he was also the Dean of the full-time and part-time departments of the faculty of Economics of KSU. Before 1972 he worked as the head of the Department of “Branch economies” of the philosophical and economic faculty of KazGU and in 1972 he was transferred by the Ministry of higher and secondary special education of the Kazakh SSR to the faculty of Economics and Law of KSUin connection with the opening of the second State University. In 1963 he defended a thesis on competition of a scientific degree of candidate of economic Sciences at MSU named after M.V. Lomonosov. In 1994, the decision of the HAC RK he was awarded the title of Professor in the specialty “Economics”. For services in the field of education in 2002 he was awarded the badge “Honorary worker of education of Kazakhstan”. In 2003, by the decision of the Academic Council of the state University Ormanbayev was awarded the title “Honored worker of Karaganda State University named after E.A.Buketov”, he was awarded the state badge “Kurmet”. In December 2004, A.Zh. Ormanbayev he defended his doctoral thesis. Doctor of economic Sciences, Professor A. Zh. Ormanbayev, was the holder of the grant “Best University Teacher”. He published about 200 educational, methodical, scientific works: monographs, articles in publications recommended by the KKSON MES RK, as well as published reports, speeches at all-Union conferences, theoretical seminars organized by MSU, had other publications in foreign publications and international collections of scientific works. The last monograph “Basic economic theories and practices of modern economic development” was published posthumously. A 1994 graduate of the Faculty of Economics, T. Turumbaev, now a businessman in Singapore in honor of Doctor of Economics, Professor Ormanbaev, established the Board of Honor as a token of gratitude to his dean at the Faculty of Economics.
OrmanbayevA.Zh. made a contribution in the training of scientists. Under his scientific guidance, his students defended their theses at the Moscow State University M.V. Lomonosov, Moscow Institute of national economy G.V. Plekhanov, Leningrad engineering and economic Institute named afterPalmiroToliatti, IE of the Kazakh SSR , Karaganda State University named after Buketov E. A., and ESCO graduated from these universities.
In 1978, the Department of “Money circulation and credit”was separated from this Department. This was the basis for the renaming in 1982 of the Department of “Finance and credit” in the Department of “Finance”.
Over the years, the Department head was Ph.D., Professor Ormanbayev A. Zh., Ph.D., associate Professor Kazhikarimova B.K., Ph.D., associate Professor S.M. Omirbayev, Ph.D., associate Professor Tatieva G.A., Ph.D., associate Professor Dairbekova A.S., Ph.D., Professor KomekbayevaL.S., from September 2018, the head of the Department Ph.D, associate Professor Akbaev E.T.
At different times the deans of the Faculty of Economics of KarGu were representatives of the Department of Finance: Doctor of Economics, Professor A.Zh. Ormanbaev, Candidate of Economics, Associate Professor Kazhikarimov B.K., Candidate of Economic Sciences, Associate Professor Omirbaev S.M., Doctor of Economics, Professor of the Department “Finance” Esengeldin B.S.
Currently, the dean of the faculty is Zh.S. Khusainova, a graduate of the specialty “Finance”.
Training of specialists in the specialty 050509-Finance in the Kazakh language is carried out since 2004. Preparation of bachelors in the specialty 5B050900-Finance is carried out since 2010 in the Kazakh and Russian languages in full-time education on the basis of general, secondary education and correspondence courses on the basis of secondary education and higher education.
Currently, the Department “Finance” employs 13 full-time teachers, including 1 doctor PhD, 5 candidates of economic Sciences and 7 masters of Sciences.
Department of Finance from 2010 to 2018 has prepared and released 1599 highly qualified financiers.
The set for training in the master degree on the educational program “Finance” is made since 1996. Terms of training: in the scientific and pedagogical direction-2 years, in the profile direction-1 year.
Graduates of the specialty 6M050900-Finance (in the scientific and pedagogical direction) receive an academic degree of master of economic Sciences in the specialty 6M050900-Finance; in the profile direction – an academic degree of master of Economics and business in the specialty 6M050900 – Finance.
Most teachers of the Department have been trained abroad: at the Institute of economic development of the World Bank, the Institute of chartered accountants of Scotland, the lower Saxon Academy of financial management, University of Leicester (UK), the International Network Institute in the field of anti-money laundering (Russia).
Teachers of the Department of Finance have the opportunity to study in postgraduate and doctoral studies at foreign universities. Thus, one teacher (A. Zhanseitov) studied at the Bolashak program at the University of Manchester (Great Britain), one teacher is studying for a doctorate (T. Akanaeva) in Poland.
Currently, most universities in Kazakhstan allocate international activity as one of the priority areas of the university’s development. This is due to the fact that the process of globalization covers all spheres of the life of the state, not excluding higher education. The access of Kazakhstan to the Bologna process, joining the WTO raises the task of universities to expand international cooperation with the goal of integration into the world educational and scientific space. The choice of priority directions for the development of international activity is in line with the provisions of the university development strategy.
International cooperation is an integral part of the activities of the Department of Finance, the purpose of which is further integration of the university into the world educational and scientific space. This work is carried out within the framework of cooperation programs with leading foreign universities, the implementation of international educational projects, the organization of scientific and practical seminars and conferences, the exchange of teachers and undergraduates. In this regard, the faculty has concluded treaties on long-term cooperation in the field of education and science with such universities as the Ural State Economic University (Russian Federation), the Association of Educational Institutions EducationNetwork (Kyrgyz Republic), the Higher Economic School of Prague (Czech Republic) , Omsk State University. FMDostoyevsky, EducationNetwork Regional Association of Education Institutions and EERC Economic Research Consortium, University of International and Public Relations in Prague (Czech Republic), Delta International University (Ottawa, Canada), Economic University in Katowice (Poland).
Within the framework of internal mobility, the University concluded contracts: KazNU named after Al-Farabi, ENU L.N. Gumilev., Baikonurov JCU, KSU them. Sh. Ualikhanov.
The scientists of the department undergo scientific internships in recognized scientific centers at the Higher School of Economics (Prague), the International Center for the Advancement of Qualifications (Germany), the Pecs University (Hungary), the University of Lodz (Poland), the University of Regensburg (Germany), the University of Leicester.
According to the state program “Bolashak” from the department “Finance” Zhanseitov A.K. studied at the magistracy of the University of Manchester (UK) and successfully completed it in 2017, today he works at the Department of Finance.
President of the Kazakh Society in the student union of Manchester University, during the 2016-2017 academic year
Master of Science: Development of Economics and Policy,
The Universityof Manchester, UK
Diploma with merit
Within the framework of the double degree program in the 2019-2020 academic year, a 1st year master student (scientific and pedagogical direction) of the specialty 7М04107401 – “Finance” Auesbekova A.A. was enrolled in the joint educational program “Economic Security”
In terms of academic mobility in the 2017-2018 academic year, undergraduate student of the Department of Finance A. Ansarova studied at the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland).
In the 2018-2019 academic year, the 3rd year student of the specialty “Finance” A.S. Seytalinova on academic mobility she studied at the University of Economics in Katowice (Poland).
A teaching method such as guest lectures is actively used. So over the past 5 years, the following foreign scientists have been invited:
– Radim Valenchik, PhD, Professor of the Higher School of Finance and Management, Prague, Czech Republic (course “Theory and experience of reforms in financing the education system, health care and pension systems”);
– Ladislav Tyll, PhD, Associate Professor at the Higher School of Economics in Prague, Czech Republic (course “Entrepreneurship and competitive advantage (How to make your competitorssad);
-Almaz Tolymbekov , PhD, professor Delta International University, the USA (“Management of the organizations development in the real and financial sectors of economy ” – 2019year)
-Saulius Nefas , PhD, associated professor Mykolas Romeris University , Lithuania (“Organization activity planning: organizational, economic and financial aspects”-2019 year)
-Ruslana Selezneva , PhD, professor Wyzsza Szkola Humanitas , Poland (“IT project management”- 2019 year)
The faculty of the department conducts scientific research in accordance with its profile. The main forms of scientific work of the department are:
– preparation of monographs, textbooks, teaching aids and scientific articles;
– reports, theses of scientific works;
– organization and participation in scientific and methodological seminars, round tables and conferences on research topics of the department;
– the organization of scientific work of students, undergraduates, the creation of conditions for familiarizing them with scientific search, participating in the scientific development of problems on the subject of research of the department,
– organization of publications of research results of students, undergraduates, teachers of the department in periodicals and collections of the university.
Scientific potential of the department
|Total professorial – teacher of the whole staff||Doctors of Science, рrofessors||candidates of sciences / PhD||Teachers without a degree||Fellowship %||Average age|
The main scientific works of the leading scientists of the department
- Developing Crisis Management Model for Second-Tier Banks in the Post-Crisis Period of Economy Development in the Republic of Kazakhstan. American Journal of Applied Sciences. Volume 13, Issue 5 Pages 540-551, 2016
- Government Measures for Economic Support in the Conditions of a Floating Exchange Rate of the National Currency. IEJME — MATHEMATICS EDUCATION 2016, VOL. 11, NO. 7, 2227-2237
- Тұрғындарды екінші деңгейлі банктердің несиелендіруінің ерекшеліктері. Қарағанды Университетінің Жаршысы. Серия Экономика.-2016.-№3(83).-Б.171-177
- Gredit policu of the second-tier banks of Kazakhstan in condition of free Floatinq of the national curtencu., Bulletin of the Karaqanda Universit, Economu Series, -2016, №2 (8ә).-P.229-235
- Развитие системы управления рисками при реализиции инвестиционных проектов. XIII Международная конференция студентов, аспирантов и молодых ученых «Перспективы развития фундаментальных наук». Россия, г. Томск, 2016
- Некоторые аспекты реализации бюджетной политики Республики Казахстан в современных условиях, Идея «зеленого развития» как один из главных приоритетов стратегии развития Казахстана (к проведению ЭКСПО-2017): Материалы Международной научно-практической конференции/ Караганда: Изд-во КарГУ, -2017. –С. 208-210.
- Халықтың өмір сапасы көрсеткіштерін қамтамасыз етудегі әлеметтік сақтандыру ролі, Қарағанды Университетінің Хабаршысы Экономика сериясы, 2017 № 2 (86), Б.204-2011
- Финансы: Учебное пособие. –Караганда: Изд-во ТОО «Арко», 2003. – 136 с.;
- Рынок интеллектуальной собственности: состояние и перспективы развития. Моногр. – Караганда: Изд-во КарГУ, 2007. – 132 с.;
- Қаржы теориясы. Оқу құралы. – Қарағанды: ҚарМУ баспасы, 2007. – 122 б.;
- Maidirova A.B., Yessengeldin B.S. Social responsibility of business in Kazakhstan. Fourth Conference on International Corporate Responsibility. – Doha: 2008. – P.71-77.;
- Есенгельдин Б.С., Акбаев Е.Т. Қаржылық менеджмент. Оқулық. –Алматы: ЖШС РПБК «Дәуір», 2011. – 288 бет.
- Scientific potential as the basis of innovation development of Kazakhstan. International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues 6(3) ,pp.1019
- Қазақстан Республикасындағы мемлекеттік бағдарламалар мен жобаларды талдау және бағалау, Вестник Карагандинского университета. Серия Экономика. – 2017, №1. –С.20-25.
- To the Question of Compiling of the Rating Assessment Technique of Insurance Companies, Вестник Карагандинского университета. Серия Экономика. – 2017, №2. –С.195-203.
- Роль проектов государственно-частного партнерства в развитии гражданской авиации Казахстан, Идея «зеленого развития» как один из главных приоритетов стратегии развития Казахстана (к проведению ЭКСПО-2017): Сб. мат. междунар. науч.-прак. конф. –Караганды: Изд-во КарГУ, 2017. С.24-27.
- Особенности налогообложения земель сельскохозяйственного назначения // Вестник Карагандинского университета. – Серия экономика. – 2014. – № 1 (73). – С. 120-126.
- Методика анализа финансового состояния предприятия с учетом различных этапов его жизненного цикла // Вестник Карагандинского университета. – Серия экономика. – 2014. – № 2 (74). – С. 173-181.
- Факторинговое обслуживание и форфейтинговые операции банков // Вестник Карагандинского университета. – Серия экономика. – 2015. – № 1 (77). – С. 152-157.
- Features of the state services provision by tax authorities in modern conditions // Вестник Карагандинского Университетат. – Серия – экономика. – 2016. – №4 (84). – С.167-173.
- Система депозитного страхования в РК В материалах Международной научно-практической конференции //КарГУ. – Караганда, 2016. – С.148-155
- Анализ развития перестраховочных операций в Республике Казахстан // Вестник Университета «Туран». -.№3(71). – Алматы – 2016. – С. 164-168
- Перестраховочный рынок в Республике Казахстан: состояние и перспективы развития // Вестник КарГУ. Серия «Экономика». -№3(87). 2017. – С. 231-238
- Развитие накопительной пенсионнойи систем в РК: проблемы и перспективы развития Социально-экономическая модернизация Казахстана с 103-106
- Проблемы и перспективы развития накопительной пенсионной систем в РК Информационная экономика в формате «G-Global» – сборник
- Өңірлік инновациялық жүйені дамытудың стратегиялық мақсаттық базасы // Вестник КЭУ Карагандинский экономический университет Казпотребсоюза 2012
- Условия и предпосылки формирования национальной инновационной системы в Казахстане // Вестник КНУ Киевского национального университета имени Тараса Шевченко Казпотребсоюза 2012
- Regional Innovation Policy: World Practice of and Conclusions for Kazakhstan // World Applied Sciences Journal 28 (6): 866-870, 2013
- Региональный инновационный потенциал: содержание, проблемы и механизмы реализации // International Conference on European Science and Technology December 27 – 28 2013, Munich, Germany, 122-126
- Өңірде инновациялық орта қалыптастырудағы білім, ғылым және кәсіпкерлік әрекеттестігінің өзекті мәселелері // Экономика және статистика журналы, № 1, 2014, Астана, 77-82 б.б.
- Ғылым мен инновациялық белсенділік өңірлік инновация жүйені дамытушы факторлар ретінде //Қарағанды университетінің хабаршысы, № 1 (73) 2014, Қарағанды, 127 – 133 б.б.
- Еуразиялық интеграцияның өңірлік инновациялық жүйені дамытудағы мүмкіншіліктері //ҚазҰУ Хабаршысы №2, 2014, Алматы, 197 – 203 б.б.
- Cost-Effectiveness and International Tourism Development: Evidence from Kazakhstan //International Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2017, Volume 11, Issue 2, 31-35. Турция
- Problems of staffing for innovation sector. Actual Problems of Economics 178(4),232 2016
- Interactions between human capital. International journal of Economic perspectives. Volume 11 Issue 2, 2017. Turkey (Scopus)
- Concept of human capital formation innovative aspects of human capacity. Экономика, социология и право. Журнал научных публикаций. 2017 №4 (апрель) Москва.
- Елдің индустриалды- инновациялық даму жағдайында бəсекеге қабілетті мамандарды кəсіби даярлаудың əлемдік тəжірибесі . Вестник Карагандинского университета. Серия Педагогика. №1 (85) 2017
March 17, 2017 in the KarRCU. Academician E.A. Buketov, the International Scientific and Practical Conference was held. The idea of ”green” development as one of the main priorities of the development strategy of Kazakhstan (for the EXPO – 2017). Within the framework of the section “Green Economy: Social Innovation, Economic Growth and Ecology” 28 reports are presented. Of them were made 7 authors. All the presented topics are topical, have a high theoretical and practical significance.
As a result, the following places were awarded:
1st place – Musataeva A.A., Orynbasarova E.D. with a report on “The main trends in the development of investment potential and investment activities in the RK.”
2nd place – Abaev A.A. with a report on the topic «Ауылдық аумақтардың тұрақты дамуын мемлекеттік реттеу».
2nd place – Tishktibaeva A.Zh., Abdigaliev S.S., Omarova M.B., a report by the topic «Қазақстан Республикасының ипотекалық нарығының қазіргі жағдайы және даму перспективасы».
3rd place – Tishktibaeva A.Zh., Serik G.A., Sarinova M.K., with report by «ҚР екінші деңгейлі банктердің міндеттемелері бойынша қаржылық есебі».
Master of Science in Development Economics and Policy Azamat Zhanseitov is awarded with a grant Google Developer Challenge Scholarship the Front-End Web Developer track.
The Google Developer Challenge Scholarship for the Front-End Web Developer track
Design and research work of students
At the department of “Finance” there is a student scientific organization “Young financiers”, where students actively participate in regional and international conferences.
February 26, 2020 at KarSU named after academician E.A. Buketov, the XV Regional scientific-practical conference of students and undergraduates, dedicated to the 95th anniversary of academician E.A. Buketova “New generation and modern problems of economic development of the Republic of Kazakhstan”.
Within the section “Priorities of the financial and credit sector of the economy in achieving the strategic development goals of the Republic of Kazakhstan” 42 reports of students and undergraduates were presented. Of these, 18 students and undergraduates spoke. … All the topics presented are relevant, have high theoretical and practical significance.
1st place – R. Khananova, E. Gnevshev with a report on “Prospects for the development of a single financial market of the countries participating in the Eurasian Economic Union.” Scientific adviser – teacher. Master Zhanseitov A.T.
2nd place – S. Toktasova with a report on “The importance of tax control in modern conditions”. Scientific adviser – Ph.D., associate professor Elchibaeva A.A.
3rd place – D.T. Tatieva with a report on the topic “On the issue of the recognition of cryptocurrency in the world economy.” Scientific adviser – candidate of economic sciences, associate professor Vorobyeva S.M.
From April 23 to April 28, 2020 at the Karaganda State University named after E.A. Buketov hosted the I International Distance Olympiad in “Financial Technologies”
Teams of universities of economic specialties took part in the Olympiad: Higher School of Economics (Russia, Moscow); Novosibirsk State University (Russia, Novosibirsk); Kazan Federal University ((Russia, Kazan); JSC “Narxoz University”; IITU University; ENU named after L.N. Gumilyov; University “Turan”; Central Asian University; KEU Kazpotrebsoyuz. From the Karaganda State University named after academician E.A. A team of the Faculty of Economics took part in Buketov’s research The supervisor was a teacher of the Department of Finance, Master of Economics Zhanseitov AT The team included 2nd year students of the Faculty of Economics, specializing in Finance: Khananova Roza, Gnevshev Evgeny, In Andrey.
The Olympiad consisted of three rounds:
– the first round of online testing;
– the second round of problem solving and case development;
According to the results of the Olympiad, the team of E..A KarSU. Buketov won a prize. Individual among students of 1-2 courses, student gr. FN-22 Khananova Rose took 2nd place.
In March 2020, the city of Almaty hosted the 1st International Student Scientific and Practical Conference “Youth Digital Forum YDF – 2020”, dedicated to the 10th anniversary of JSC “International University of Information Technologies”. The title of the section is “Digital technologies in economics and management”. From the KSU named after E.A. Buketov was attended by the teacher of the Department of Finance, Master of Economic Sciences Zhanseitov Azamat. Scientific adviser: Ph.D., Associate Professor Akbaev E.T.
University students for the cleanliness of the city
Financiers ‘ day (15.11.2019)
Day of the elderly (01.10.2019)
Celebration Of ” Nauryz»